Friday, March 26, 2010

Bright Blooms by Esther




















These floral pictures of different orientations seemed like a problem to arrange at first. After moving them around the green cardstock, they began to fit the page. They were cropped to have two the same size & orientation on each page and one smaller that is divided. All of them were mounted on the orange cardstock to bring out the bright orange of the flowers. The pearl brads by American Crafts and the ribbon offer more bright touches.

Did I mention before that I really like the corner shaping tool by WeR Memory Keepers? When I learned that there were three other Corner Chompers, I was delighted. They are - Stub/Deco, Angle/Photo and Scallop/Cloud. All three are must-haves for me. They are so easy to use. ScrapbooksPlus has them near the front of the store, not far from the bling and punches. My second Chomper is the “Deco” cut. For this layout I used it to give a decorative touch to the corners of my cardstock layers.

The title was cut with the Cricut Expression. Letters were welded together with the Gypsy. They were stacked with a different color as a shadow that is placed slightly to the right. A button with floss was added for dotting the letter “i” & around the page. In this case, the lettering is adhered on top of the pictures. These are duplicates so it is ok, this time.