Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stockings





For this LO is used the green die cut edge paper from Pink Paisley. I love the contrast of green and red for the holiday season and this paper worked perfectly! I used some silver Stickles to emphasize the edge of the green cardstock and make it pop. For the title I used some Thickers from American Craft to tie in with the silver Stickles. I used a white pen for my journaling that followed the edge of the paper and added some glittered foam tree stickers that I had from a craft that I did with my boys. For the snow flakes I went to ScrapbooksPlus and used their die cut machine- I cut them out in both acrylic and felt. The store has a bunch of different dies that you can use- it's a great resource. I sprayed some glitter onto the snowflakes (both of them) and put them hanging off the corner.

3 comments:

matushka said...

Love your photo! It's beautiful! Also love all the silver accents... especially the Thickers - they're lovely! :)

Kathryn said...

This is a simple, yet elegant page -- lovely!

SharonVM said...

I'm with Erin - the photo IS the page. You did a great job of highlighting its beauty in a lovely layout.