Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa & Snowmen




This month's DT kit designed by Deborah was full of Pink Paisley and My Minds Eye papers. There were not the "traditional" Christmas colors that I normally work with but I fell in love with these papers and couldn't wait to get started.

For this LO I used a simple sketch that I use a variation of often. I love the way blocks of pictures work on a 2 page LO. Since I struggle doing 2 pages LO I usually use my "go to" LO- a large block of photos. I scalloped the edges of the striped and polka dot paper- I used the Scallop blade that goes with my Fiskars paper trimmer. Cut a piece of red cardstock, edged it with the scalloped paper and put on my pictures. Quick and easy!


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very cute & an awesome way to get a bunch of photos on a layout without it looking too busy!

SharonVM said...

I actually have one of your snowmen, and have lots of santas and snowmen - I may have to scraplift you again!!