Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Counting down the days!


There is nothing more that I my boys love to do more than count down the days until Christmas. It is something we have done with them ever since they were really little. I always have bought the calendars that you can get at the store, but have always looked for something that I could use year and year. I was so excited to see the new count down boxes that Karen Foster came out with this year. It was super fun and easy to decorate. It came with a template to use to cut out the front but I found that if I used my square punch I was able to do this much quicker. I also ended up using my fingertip craft knife from Fiskars to cut out the notch. I used the number stickers provided for the days and just embellished with bling, buttons and stickers and I was done! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

So cute! I love how it looks with those bright My Mind's Eye papers!