Saturday, December 6, 2008

Quoted!

Just like Nancy, I was excited to see the American Crafts paper with all of the little quote bubbles on it. I thought it would be a great way to add some of my daughter's actual phrases into a layout. When I saw these pics of my daughter modeling her new jeans, I knew I had just the right layout to do it with. She was so happy with the sparkly butterfly belt buckle that she exclaimed, "Mom, I'm just like Hannah Montana!" Too funny... and all from one little accessory! Putting the words in the bubble helps to feature it so that you get the idea without having to read the journaling at all.




I added some of the Cloud 9 foil edged chipboard letters for the title. They are oversized and really make a statement.

I also used theses bubbles on some quick and easy cards. Just stamp your message in the bubbles and you are set!



I used part of a bubble that was partially off the edge of the page on the inside under a scrap of floral paper. I like to put a little something on the inside of the card to tie everything together and give it a finished look (even though sometimes I'm too lazy to actually do it... hee,hee). :)

Thanks for stoppying by!
erin

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very cute -- I love how you used the CLoud 9 paper from American Crafts.

nancy said...

What great pictures of your daughter! The AC papers are so much fun. Great job!