Saturday, December 13, 2008

December Preview

It's almost mid-month and time for our December kit. So here's a preview of what you'll see starting the 15th:We've Pink Paislee's "Tinsel Town" collection, a few fun patterns from My Mind's Eye "Be Merry" collection, KI Memorie's Sheer Delight -- snowflakes!, Scenic Route chipboard and Thickers.

This month it's my turn to choose the kit, and I went for Christmas all the way. Seriously, it's hard for me to pass up a Christmas paper or embellishment. I just love the Pink Paislee collection -- it's a twist on the tradtional patterns. The My Mind's Eye papers perfectly complement the Pink Paislee papers adding fun and whimsy, from the cute trees to the snowmen. And I just can't get enough of the KI Sheers - more opaque than a transparency, this one has creamy snowflakes and a bracketed edge.

We'll be changing out the board on the 15th, so please stop by!

No comments: