Tuesday, September 23, 2008




Hey all! This months papers were perfect for my pictures. Parker, my "nephew", just loves Watermellon so I had to use the wonderful Anna Griffin papers to hilight it! By using the Kaiser wood letter and textured papers (the brown) I create some more demention. The wood letters were painted with Making memories paint, but since I couldn't find the right color, I played Chem lab until I got something I liked. Don't be afraid to mix paints! Just don't do it in the bottle, so that you can add or subtract....LOL

5 comments:

Kim said...

Mixing is so much fun and you did a great job, they match perfectly!

Anonymous said...

WATERMELON

Anonymous said...

Thank you anonymous, but I do know how to spell Watermelon. It's a running joke for me...:)

Anonymous said...

HIGHLIGHT

SharonVM said...

The use of the red and black paper emulates the pattern of watermelon seeds - reminds me of spitting them as a kid. Nice choice for the theme of your layout!