Friday, September 19, 2008

"Beautiful" Layout - DT project kit for September




As most of you who know me realize, I am a two-page layout kind of gal. So as Designer-of-the-Month this month, I designed a two-page layout using the lovely Sierra line for the project kit. In this kit you will find the papers, photo corners (some kits have white, others blue), felt ribbon, jute and pre-cut journaling tag to make this layout. I have included a cutting diagram and detailed instructions (trust me - this kit is super easy - although you will have to hand cut two birds and two flowers!). In addition, you will receive an entire package of embroidered titles, so if "beautiful" doesn't grab you, you can choose "dream", or "life", or "sunshine", or "breezy". Or you can use those words as titles on other Anna Griffin Sierra creations. The entire kit retails for $12.99. What a deal! Quantities are limited so get yours this weekend at Scrapbooks Plus.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Looks gorgeous, Sharon! Send one down my way, will ya? :)