Monday, April 7, 2008

Progress on this Month's Kit




So I've had my kit for a week now and I must admit that all these girly pinks and greens are quite the challenge for my grungy boy style, but here's a sneak peek of my work-in-progress. I'm still missing the title and journaling, but finding the right photo that worked well with this 29th Street Market collection from My Mind's Eye was my greatest challenge. There are few girls in our family but I remembered that at Thanksgiving I had taken a bunch of photo's of my husband's god daughter. So here she is in glorious pink and blue!




I also started to work on my project - an 8x8 album documenting our recent journey on the "Road to Hana". Using the turquoise, powder blue, red and verde papers of this line, I created unique photo mats that I plan to adhere to cardstock album pages that I'm tinting with Glimmer Mist from My Tattered Angels. I certainly have a long way to go to complete all of this by next week!





3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks great so far! That's a gorgeous picture of her and it goes so well with those pinks and greens.

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I am looking forward to seeing your album....I got sick and we couldn't take the road to Hana...love the wheels on the car! And all the dangling charms!! Have fun finishing it!

Kim said...

The girlie picture looks great! I love to see how everybody does so many different things with the same papers!