Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Picked up my kit today!

Well, I went to ScrapbooksPlus today to pick up my DT kit for the month. I was so excited about all the new product they have gotten in. I picked up some Teresa Collins Journal-it packets that I thought that would be great to use to make journals. They even give instructions on the outside of the packaging on how to use it with your Bind-it-All.
I picked the My Minds Eye 29th Market Street paper to use for my DT work- really pretty! I can't wait to dive in and get started! Will update with pictures as I get stuff done.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I'll be picking up my kit around 7:00 tonight and then staying to crop at the store until 9:00, so I'll be able to dive right in!

Can't wait to play!

Deborah Mahnken said...

Oh cool! I'm headed over there shortly :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Thanks for the link to Teresa Collins...I've got to figure out how to do that! I will have to pick up some of those Journal-it packets on my next trip. Very cool!

I think we have the same kit. Can hardly wait to see what everyone comes up with! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I got my kit Monday night (thanks Pam for having them done early!) and am even more challenged (not just technology-wise) as there are so many "girl" papers in these kits. I will have to push to my outer limits to break my "boy" cycle of scrapping. But I am up to it and have already got the single page layout under way. I've actually had some fun with all those flowers and pink buttons...we'll see how it turns out!