Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flowers

While working with the paper from My Mind's Eye this month and the weather outside finally warming up I was inspired to make these flowers. I used some Plain Jane chipboard flowers, a container from the $1 section at Target (I painted it white with Adirondack Paint Dabber in Snow White), a flower punch, buttons, and bling. It was a fast and fun project that I am going to use for Teacher Appreciation Week gift at school. I am putting step by step instructions on my blog on how I covered the chipboard. Enjoy! Lisa

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think that flower box is so cute ~ the teacher will love it, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend and I stopped by Scrapbooks Plus today where we found out about the design team and the blog. The whole thing that started the conversation... this project. LOVE it!

-Alissa H.