Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Make & Take – August 31, 2011 – by Erica Houghton





Patterned Paper
*2 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Mother’ Ledger Paper, 12 x 12 (cut a square from the back of this paper for patterned paper and photo mats, 6 ¼ w x 5 ½ l, 4w x 6l, 3 x 4)
*2 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Fancy’ Lots of Dots Paper, 11 ½ x 11 ½
*2 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Lovely’ Adorned Paper, 10 ¾l x 10 ½w
*2 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Memories’ Lithe Lines Paper, 7l x 4w & 5l x 8w
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Mother’ Meadow Paper, 12l x 6w
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Lovely’ Bouquet Paper, cut in half

Embellishments
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Gertie ‘Little Ones’ Buttons
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Lovely’ Label Stickers
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Memories’ Trim
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Special’ Journal Card
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Special’ Frame
*1 My Mind’s Eye, Stella Rose, Hazel ‘Memories’ Title
*1 Petaloo, velvet hydrangeas, cream (flowers)
*1 KaiserCraft Paper Blooms, Fairy Floss (flowers)
*1 KaiserCraft Rhinestone Flourishes, Island Lagoon
*1 yard beaded trim

Additional Guidance
*Stitching: use sewing machine to add stitching. If you do not have a sewing machine, use a white pen or stamp to add stitching detail.
*Flourishes: cut package in half and layout according to picture.
*Chalk/Distress Ink: add chalking or distress ink to edges of paper for additional coloring (brand: Tim Holtz).
*Scallop/Rounded detail: use scissors, Cricut, corner rounder or another cutting tool to obtain a scalloped and/or rounded edge.
*Free Element: prima flowers (2)
*Zipper flower: for a tutorial on how to create a zipper flower, check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WMz7j5eH8Q

No comments: