Monday, August 8, 2011

Monochromatic Colors

Teresa Collins Notations collection is beautiful! Her elegant black and cream designs are simple, yet versatile, making this monochromatic collection ideal for documenting my sister’s wedding reception photos.

With so many gorgeous paper collections and color schemes available I often forget about using monochromatic colors and/or photos. I’d venture to guess it’s been about four years since I’ve used a black and white photo on a layout. How long has it been since you’ve used a monochromatic theme? I’m promising myself now that I will make at least two layouts a year using monochromatic colors and/or photos.



I loved using this collection and look forward to making more monochromatic layouts in the near future!

Patterned Paper:
*Echo Park – For the Record
Borders
*Teresa Collins – Notations
Notations Chandelier
Notations Rulers
Notations Music
Notations Journal
*Cardstock: Bazzill
*Letters: Webster’s Pages Portrait Collection
*Flowers: Petaloo, Recollections and Decorative Trim
*Flourish: Want 2 Scrap
*Lace Trim: Wyla Inc.
*Lace Fabric: Scarlet Lime
*Ribbon: May Arts
*Embellishments:
Kraft Calendar – Maya Road
Eyelets – Eyelet Outlet
Wedding Silhouette – TPC Studio
Pearls – Queen & Co.
Paddington 97% Complete Tags – 7 Gypsies
Forever Yours Chipboard – K & Co.
Wrought Iron Trim & Hinges – Dusty Attic
*Distress Ink: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Absolutely stunning page-love how you put the different patterned papers together! I feel a scrap lift coming on.