Monday, August 29, 2011

For the birds


This was a quick layout that came together really fast. I love the lime green of Echo Park's Vintage Linen paper and knew I wanted to use it as a background for my layout. I grunged up all the papers using Black Soot Distress Ink (it is my go to black ink!). For my title I used the letter stickers that came on the Alph Stickers from Echo Park. I cut some Tim Holtz birdhouses out of chipboard and heat embossed them using both silver embossing powder and UTEE. To give them an even more distressed look I covered them with black acrylic paint and rubbed some of it off until I got the look I wanted.

Stop by Scrapbooks Plus and see all the new products from CHA!
Enjoy
Lisa

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hee hee love the guineas! Cracks me up every time I see them staring at you in the window!