Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WDW- page map


I am so excited about this layout I made using Erica's beautiful page map. It is the first page in my Disney album. Even with all of the specialty Disney papers that are at the store I couldn't help but make this fun layout with all of the polka dot papers.




I added a few fun embellishments that were in out kit and a few that weren't. I love the little Mickey silhouette that I added to the tab on my journaling card.




Since I had a lot to say for the journaling on this page I decided to hide my journaling. It was too much to place right out on the page. The journaling would have taken away from the photo so I decided I'd slip it into a sideways pocket instead.


Notice the difference between the red polka dot paper on the left and the strip of red, dotted paper under the photo. They are both the same paper. To make them look a bit different and to add some texture I wet a strip of the dotted paper and crumpled it up, then I unfolded it and dried it using a heat gun.

No comments: