Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tough Guy

This layout was an inspired by my son's first year of football. It came together really quickly. I loved the blue Fancy Floral paper from the Echo Park For the Record line. For my mat, I used the harlequin paper from Theresa Collins. I grunged up the background of the paper by splattering it with some black acrylic ink and some white acrylic paint. I dipped a paper roll in some black acrylic paint to make the circles on side of the layout. I painted the chipboard with some black acrylic paint and used some of the Rock Candy Crackle paint to make is look aged. I have to say I really love the new larger sized container of the Rock Candy Crackle paint!

Make sure to stop by Scrapbooks Plus this week and enjoy the store's birthday celebration!!

Enjoy
Lisa

No comments: