Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jenni Bowlin Stickers

One of the elements in this month's kit that I had fun using is the Jenni Bowlin star stickers with letters.  When I first started scrapbooking years ago I used a lot of stickers.  I don't use them as much anymore as there are so many more embellishments out there to experiment with but there are so many ways to be creative with stickers that I really need to get back to using them!

I used these stickers as a banner on the layout I did for the Page Map provided this month.  I first put the letters on my star stickers.  Then I used some twine I had on hand and used a half star on the back so they could hang nicely (like a real banner) on my page.  I only used half so I could stick them in place.  These are really nice stickers as they are so forgiving.  If you put them in the wrong spot initially, you can easily move them if you do it pretty soon after the incorrect placement.  This makes them so nice to work with! 

Here's my banner on my page!
Check out these great Jenni Bowlin stickers to add some fun to your layout!  You get quite a lot so you'll see that I was able to use them on some other projects this month as well!

No comments: