Saturday, July 16, 2011



I’ll admit, I was a bit unsure as to how I was going to use the red, white and blue paper provided in the design team kit this month. I didn’t have any 4th of July, firework, or family barbeque pictures – events I associate with red, white and blue. However, when I saw the BoBunny Liberty chipboard and brads, I knew exactly what pictures I should use – pictures from the Statue of Liberty in NYC. I’m happy I got the opportunity to scrap a few of my pictures of NYC and am thrilled with how my layouts turned out.

Paper
o Moxie – Hometown Celebration
 Star Spangled
 Grand Ol’ Flag
o My Mind’s Eye – American Made
 Celebration Banner
 “The Day We Celebrate”
 Petticoat Plaid
o BoBunny – Liberty
 Liberty Dot
o Echo Park – Dots & Stripes and For the Record
 Navy Small Dot
 Red/Cream

Embellishments
o BoBunny – Liberty
 Noteworthy
 Brads
 Chipboard
o Tim Holts – Game Pieces
o Reminisce – Est. 1776 Stickers
o Jenni Bowlin Studio – Star Banner-Red Stickers
o Melissa Francis – lace trim
o Want 2 Scrap – bling flourishes
o Eyelet Outlet – brads
o May Arts – ribbon
o Prima, Petaloo and Recollections – flowers

I hope you enjoy, thanks for looking!
Erica

No comments: