Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Blueberries

I started with white Bazzill paper & a photo of my daughter picking blueberries. I marked where the photo would go & drew with black permanent pen using stencils. Next I colored with gelatos & a waterpen-these are creamy & create wonderful bright colors when water is added. The result looks like water color. The photo was matted & a strip of paper cut with a
border punch than

adhered along the photo with a strip of tissue tape. The butterfly were cut out of acetate using THoltz alterations & embossed. I colored them with glimmer glam & ran Stazon over top to pick up the embossed image & of course added some bling. The butterflies were glued to the page using Helmar scrap dots- a fantastic dimensional wet glue that dries an opaque milky color & is perfect for acetate. I bought these at Scrapbooksplus.


I took a piece of bazzill pleated paper ribbon & sprayed a stencil with gmist. The title was added using Bo Bunny stickers. The metal 15 is THoltz , the words from the ephemera pack. I painted a wooden butterfly with gglam & cut out the swirl from a starbucks sleeve. I painted the swirl with crackle paint it was not the right color so I added gglam. Finally I cut some of the Moxxie paper using the tattered florals die cut, embossed it & swiped it with black soot. I assembled the flower using a brad.
Supplies Used:
Paper: Moxxie-starspangled, EchoPark-navy small dot
Stencils: Prima, Tattered Angels, Crafters Workshop
Brad & Letters: Bo Bunny
Die Cuts: Alterations by THoltz/Sizzix
Tissue Tape & metal: THoltz
Wood Butterfly: Kaiser Craft
GGlam by Tattered Angels-Blue Suede Shoes
GMist-Autumn Nights
Gelatos by Faber Castell.
White pleated paper & cardstock-Bazzill
CracklePaint by Ranger-Broken China
Ephemera-Pink Paislee




No comments: