Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Product!



First of I am so excited that we have brought Faber-Castell into the store!! For those of you unfamiliar with this company it has been making fantastic art supplies for 200 years!!! They are now marketing some of their product for the increasingly popular multi-media cross over group. I am starting a monthly art journal club at ScrapbooksPlus in June & the timing of bringing these products in could not be better!!! I am working on the class sample now so keep your eyes open! If you are interested in this monthly club please let the store know what time frame works best for you.

Now for Dteam!

This layout was for my page of the month. The photo was taken a few years back with my Dad's dog Charcoal. He is a happy little fellow & it seemed time to scrap him.


I started by layer my background paper. Next I GMisted my photo mat using the new Prima border stencil & cut it out. I stamped randomly & dried it with a heat gun. I always like to set my stamping with heat. For the title a cut out from the paper line was used. This is one of the great things about Bo Bunny-there are so many great embellishments... I stamped on that & assembled my page. Some 7Gypsies tissue tape was added above the stamp because the journal box was a tad empty looking. Finally I painted the Kaisercraft wooden key with GGlam & painted the chipboard keys with metallic gold paint. These cute keys were hung from a THoltz metallic coat hanger. Hope you like it & have a scrappin good day!

No comments: