Sunday, May 8, 2011



Have you been into Scrapbooks Plus yet to check out the Vicki B line? If not, you’ve got to head over there and check out this beautiful collection by BoBunny. I had so much fun working with the various patterned papers and embellishments…what a fun summer line!!

On this ‘Thank you’ card I used the following materials: Solid: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: BoBunny Vicki B. – Loverly, Bubbly, Bazzillion, and Perky. Ribbon: White Ric-Rac; Lace: Offray (can also use Prima or Graphic 45); Embellishments: BoBunny Vicki B Stickers, Flowers (cut from Vicki B. Perky). I also chalked the edges of my paper and added a bit of machine stitching.

Also, Happy Mother’s Day! I hope each of you has the opportunity to spend time with your children today; enjoy all the special moments the day brings.
TFL, Erica

No comments: