Tuesday, May 10, 2011

All things Pink layout

I am really glad I have a chance to Pink-out this layout because my days are numbered. My daughter has sworn off all things pink but I took this photo several years ago when pink was in!

The layout using papers from Bo Bunny's Vicky B collection worked well together with the green toning down some of the pink and you know I had to throw in some brown! (love browns!)

I also used many of the chipboard elements included in this collection as well as the stickers. Those things always help to pull a layout together!

Lastly, I used one of my new favorite Martha Stewart punches (not sure what its called) but there are flowers in there in a fence like pattern. Be sure to stop by Scrapbooks Plus and add the stickers and chipboard to your collection. It makes all the difference!

No comments: