Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Junk It Up!!

So I wanted to experience the freedom of really "junking" a project. So I channeled the talented Karen Bearse and consulted with her to see if I had "junked" it up enough. Fortunately, I received her seal of approval with this project.

I wanted to create a really pink project and most of my layouts this month are REALLY pink - done because not long after this, my daughter swore off all things pink.

I used foil on the floral diecut and the word dream and surrounded all of this with flowers cut out from the Vicky B collection. I also cut out some images using the Cricut Expression and adhered all of this with zip dry and the Helmar glue (available at ScrapbooksPlus). Hope you enjoy it and have a chance to try this great technique!

3 comments:

Karen Bearse said...

Yes you did a fabulous junking job- glad to be the resident expert on such matters!

nicky said...

You are my hero! I want to grow up to be just like you!

Karen Bearse said...

Well maybe some day...