Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In the Garden...

Ever feel like your page just needs something else? You may not even know what the ‘something else’ is, but your page just doesn’t look finished. Well don’t worry, you are not alone. Often times I am faced with this dilemma! I sit at my table, looking at my page, and I just feel like it needs one more ‘thing’ to complete the look I’m going for. My solution to this problem is always keeping flowers, rhinestones and lace/ribbon handy. You’ve probably noticed, but I generally use these three items on every page. For me, these items add that final touch I felt I was missing. So, when you feel your page just isn’t complete, think about adding something simple – a flower or a piece of ribbon – to finish your page.





Materials: Patterned Paper: Vicki B; Solid Paper: Bazzill; Flourishes: KaiserCraft; Embellishments: Vicki B; Flowers: Petaloo and KaiserCraft

I also chalked the edges of my paper and picture mats and added a bit of machine stitching.

TFL, Erica

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Beautiful as always! I really like how you put the fabric flowers on top of the paper ones.