Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trash to Treasure


This line by My Mind's Eye was so much fun to work with. I love these decorative brads that coordinate with the papers.
I used them on this layout in the center of the different flowers. The flowers are of course plain Prima flowers that I misted using several different mists in red, orange and yellow colors. My favorite of these colors is my newest Mist ~Wheat Beer. It is a warm golden color that looks great layered with other color or just by itself.


These strips below the photo were so much fun to make. I used the white corrugated packaging that taco shells come in. I tore two strips from the packaging and misted them. I also used a little Glimmer Glaze. They added a really nice texture to this project. I might have to start serving tacos for dinner more often so I can get my hands on this stuff!

No comments: