Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happiness is...



I was able to incorporate several of my favorite papers from this My Mind's Eye collection by simply using different size strips to fill in the blank space around the photo and journaling. The photo, paper strips and journaling card are arranged like pieces of a puzzle to create a square. I completed the layout with a bold title that leads into the journaling.
I love the simplicity of this layout.

There are some really sweet journal cards that coordinate with the papers. This one is the one I used on this layout. When ever I see a journal card I like I pick it up. I keep a small stash of them and whenever I am stuck for journal ideas I go to my drawer to see what kind of inspiration I can get. You'd be surprised how often an old journal card is the perfect addition for a layout created with a new collection.


1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Love the simplicity of this-lets the photo tell the story.