Friday, April 29, 2011

Metal love


I have a new addiction. I am becoming addicted to working with metal on my pages. I love the dimension that it adds and how you can do so much with it. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the new metal foil tape from Ranger!!

On this layout using Deborah's pagemap I cover some chipboard with metal (since they haven't released the metal foil tape yet I used some metal tape that I had in my garage) and ran it through my Vagabond using the Tim Holtz Gadget Gears die. I also did a piece with Weather Clock die (also from Tim Holtz!) I then ran them through again using a texture fade from Tim H. I inked them with some Alcohol Inks (I used Espresso and Black Soot). It worked really well and I love how it came out!

Again I apologize for the picture being upside down- I'm working on trying to figure out why my photos don't want to cooperate!

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: