Thursday, November 4, 2010

You Gotta' Have a Little Pink!

When you have a little girl, you learn quickly that it's all about the color pink. Sometimes it's purple... but usually pink.

As I was flipping through photos, I came across some of my daughter in this cute hat we picked up... in pink, of course... and the orange color of the pom pom made me pull them out to try with the Teresa Collins "Giving Thanks" line. I don't think it's what Teresa had in mind... but I thought it worked out pretty well!


I decided to use the pink hat photos for my 2-page layout this month. I took the shots and printed them all the same size. The posed shot without the goofy face was my feature photo, so I matted it on some of the brocade paper. I used strips of the orange linen paper to run under the photos and took one of the die cut tags and cut out the frame for my title. The pink accents really make everything pop. The pink glitter ribbon is from the new My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" line. Buttons in berry and orange are from my stash and a little Tim Holtz pin holds to date. If I want to add journaling, I can always write it across underneath my orange paper strips... but fun pages like these are pretty self-explanatory. :)

thanks for stopping by!
erin

No comments: