Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cards of Gratitude

If you haven’t stopped by to see the latest collection from Teresa Collins I highly recommend it! The Giving Thanks collection is both beautiful and elegant. The versatility of the collection allows you to create everything from cards to albums.

I thought I would design a couple of simple, yet elegant “thanks” cards. After all, there is so much to be thankful for and gratitude is never out of season.

This collection comes with an amazing selection of embellishments.  I used quite a few of the die cut elements on my projects. For the card above, I created the card base using black cardstock.  I cut a rectangle from the "Thank You" Paper, then mounted on an orange cardstock mat.   I used two die cuts from the Die Cut Tags sheet and mounted to the right side of the card base.  I added decorative ribbon and a velvet flower from Creative Imaginations.

Elegant is all I can say when I look at this card.  The beautiful black laser cut element is from Scherenschnitte Designs.  They are photo corners but I decided not to break them apart and use them as the focal point of my card.  The “Thankful” sentiment was cut from the Tags sheet.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

No comments: