Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful - Two Page Layout

This two page layout is a dedication to my daughter. I tell her how proud of her I am and how much I love her. She will be able to look back through the years after I am gone and remember what an awesome mom she had! Lol.

My favorite papers from the collection were used as the base of my design. I love the delicate design which frames the page. I used Teresa Collins - Giving Thanks Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Tags (Non die cut) for the gratitude quote and journaling blocks. The thankful sentiment is from the collection’s Die Cut Tags sheet.
 
The collection contains a nice variety of journaling boxes.

I used Prima crystals to accent the bottom left corner of the quote.  Crystals give an elegant look to any page.

This collection has a wide variety of beautifully coordinated embellishments.  Here I used the circle "Live with Gratitude" embellishment and mounted on black cardstock that was punch and embossed using Spellbinders dies.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very Pretty Robin.