Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for my family!

What's more important then to be thankful with your family on Thanksgiving. I tried to show this in a little chipboard shape house with Thanksgiving photos of my family. I first painted every page with orange paint. Then I used a this month's paper line from Teresa Collins on each page. I love how I put the family photo at the dining room table on the second page. This way you can see thru the windows and door.


I and drew brick lines on the front chimney.On the other pages, I added a little black cardstock just to emphasize the chimney. I tried to show photos of the family as well as our home and our late dog Lax. He even had Thanksgiving dinner in his own bowl. I also thought it was important to show our traditions for that day. We always fry the turkey
outside and have lots of good Pennsylvania Dutch food. I
enjoyed making this little book. It was great paper to use for some great memories.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love it - love it love it. I am going to scrap lift it! Happy Thanksgiving!