Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Very Grateful


So Grateful! That definitely describes the way I feel when I think about all of my blessings in this life. This layout is based on the sketch by Scrapbook Plus DT member Esther McCullough.

I trimmed my patterned paper to 11 x 11 and mounted it on black cardstock.  I cut two half circles using my Circles n’ Circles template from The Crafter’s Workshop. I matted the half circles on black cardstock and trimmed the matting with scalloped edge scissors.


I used tags from Scherenschnitte Designs to showcase the beautiful sentiments from the Teresa Collins Giving Thanks collection.

The “Grateful” die cut and journaling block is from the collection and the black script lettering is from Graphic 45. I finished the layout with ribbon from Graphic 45 and decorative brads from My Mind’s Eye Lush collection.
Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Esther said...

You needed this paper for the beautifully flourished designs you create. I like it, I like it!