Monday, November 22, 2010

9 Years


The base of this layout is the Thank You paper, the side with the pretty border on both the top and the bottom. The half circle to the left side of the layout is the other side of the same paper. I used a plain piece of cardstock and a music notes stamp to make the photo mat for the picture on the left. The title, Thankful for... Us, is from the Transparency Labels in this collection. I used Zip Dry to adhere the transparent pieces to the cardstock in order to make them stand out a little better. The subtitle, "Thank you for sharing your life with me," and the journaling are both printed on cardstock and matted on black cardstock. I used a strip of the Gratitude Notes paper to run behind the journaling 2 inches from the bottom of the layout. I finished the layout with a Prima flower and in the center I used a Prima Music Notes Pebble to tie in with the music notes stamp I used in the layout.

No comments: