Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Favorite!

The pagemap for November had us use several elements, paper and journaling boxes. I decided to use several different pattern papers, paper flowers, other elements and then finish it off with the same photo but in black and white and colored. This layout ended up being my favorite for this Design Team year. I had so much fun doing it. When I first looked at the November's kit by Teresa Collins, I didn't know which way I was going to go. But once I decided on the photo, it was easy. All the main elements I used, I purchased at Scrapbooks Plus. I used Tim Holtz's birdcage Sizzix die as well as his new paper rosette Sizzlits decorative strip. Did I mentioned how much I love that die!! I also purchased the bling as well as the black swirl at the store. Check out the new designs on the wall for November.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Love it. She is so adorable.

Denise said...

Beautiful layout. She's is such a cutie pie!!

Jen said...

I love all the elements you used on this layout yet the eye is still drawn to the photo. Very nice!