Sunday, August 5, 2012

Clippings from Basic Grey

I love Clippings from Basic Grey.  The line has the look that's so trendy now featuring vintage look library cards, ledger paper, etc.  I can't seem to get enough of this type of look.  I've even picked up a few 'real vintage' ledger papers in thrift stores lately to use in my projects.  But you don't have to scour thrift stores for these finds when you can just head to Scrapbooks Plus and pick up Clippings from Basic Grey!  It was tough to decide what to use for my projects this month because I loved all the paper and all the embellishments!  Usually a few things in the kit 'speak to me' but this month-- they were all yelling at me so I had to choose!! 


I created a one page layout using a page map which I pinned on Pinterest for inspiration.  I used paper garlands and lots of chipboard shapes that coordinate with the Clippings line.  The C and S I used for the title were cut out on my Cricut.  The other letters are from the Clippings chipboard pack.



No comments: