Sunday, January 17, 2010

Page maps

Page maps are such a great way to get inspiration to create a LO. They are a great starting point for a LO. It is so cool how 11 designers can get the same page map and each LO looks a little different. Hereis a link to see everyone's page map LOs from this month Page maps can be a great way to help with scrappper's block- I like to use them for a jump start when I can't get moving on a LO.

This month's page map designed by Loretta was easy to use. I knew what photo I wanted to use- I had just come across this one when I was doing my decade LO. It worked well with the papers from Upsy Daisy Designs.

Now I probably should have scanned the picture and changed it to black and white or sepia, but I decided that I liked the photo too much in color. I inked up the edges of the papers with Mocha Mama ink. I also took a 1/2 inch piece of the Carter paper and crumpled it up and inked it lightly to accentuate the creases. I also used one of the mini envelopes from Maya Road- which I also inked to put my journaling card in. Scrapbooks Plus carries all the products that were used to make this LO.

Enjoy!
Lisa

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

The layout looks great with the color photo - shouldn't change a thing. I'm going to have to check out the Maya Road envelopes - grungy cool!