Monday, January 4, 2010

A decade worth of pictures

I loved the papers that Loretta picked out this month. To a Mom of all boys, I find my "go to" colors are mostly blues and browns. So when I picked up the DT kit, I was thrilled to see the papers.
With the changing of the decade this year it brought me to thinking about how much my life had changed since 2000. I went from having babies in diapers to have a teenager and two 10 year olds! How did the time go by so fast?! I decided to do a layout of all the past 10 Christmas card photos to show how much the boys had changed. I have to say the part that took me the longest for this layout was actually finding all 10 photos- and as you can see I don't have 2004- my computer crashed that year and I guess I didn't back them up before it did. Luckily, I had put them on a photo processing site and I can order them from there. Guess I have learned a lesson to back up my photos!
One of my favorite parts to this LO is that each year is a flap that can be lifted for hidden journaling.I am going to put things that were important to us under each flap when I get my LO back.
Don't forget about the ScrapbooksPlus DT challenge each month. You could win a gift certificate to ScrapbooksPlus- just pickup the pagemap and papers that the DT used this month, submit it to Debbie at the store!

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: