Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Page Maps...


......la la la la..la la la la...I love you....OH yeah that is right I am singing...plug your ears...and just shake your head...


I have said it before and I will say it again...I LOVE PAGE MAPS...Even though I am not really a blocker of picture, this really worked for my pictures...I had a handful of pictures of my little one and his quad...I stayed pretty true to Loretta's layout with in the exception that I added more pictures...but hey there in nothing that says you have to do it exact...
The other thing I love about Page Maps is, it sometimes, makes you think outside of your confort zone, and try new things...and that is what I did with this...
I plan on when I get it back on Journaling about our walks to the park, or rather my walk/run while he rides his "motorcycle"...
I love the browns and the blues in this paper, when I first saw it...I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but once I got it out and started playing with it...I couldn't believe how great it was...


It isn't too late for you to turn in your project to try and win that gift certificate...come on you can do it...turn it in...

No comments: