Monday, November 23, 2009

Yes! a 4"x6" print is big enough!

I loved the Moravia papers from SEI so much, that I decided to use them to scrapbook pictures from my sister's wedding. I challenged myself this month to only use pictures that I already had - no reprints or enlargements. I love this picture of my sister and my mom and wanted to feature it on a page all by itself, but it is only a 4"x6". So to give it more "weight" on the page, I triple matted it. I used the same cutout edge on this page that I did on my 2 page layout, I just flipped the direction around. The little Prima flowers were sprayed with Kahki Glimmer Mist. At the center of each flower I added one of the coordinating epoxy stickers - one of those little details that make a layout look "finished".
I also used one of the epoxy stickers to attach my vellum quote. I am always searching for ways to adhere vellum and this tied it all together and added a much needed punch of color in the lower right corner.

1 comment:

Skye said...

I have a ton of 4x6 prints from before I had a digital camera that I don't want to have to go get copied. Thanks for the idea!