Sunday, November 22, 2009

Autumn Photos

The SEI line is gorgeous with all your fall photos! I really love the texture and colors in this line. Here I used them with photos from our apple picking adventure last month (although we spent more time playing around the pumpkins and hay then picking apples). The beautiful rusty reds are a perfect complement to the pumpkins!

A layout like this is easy to do. Start with two sheets of cardstock. Then grab four 4x6 photos (although for the bottom one I merged two together - gotta make sure I've got both kids!). After lining up your four photos, add a four inch block of patterned paper to the right of your photos with a two inch block next to it. I used a border punch for a scalloped edge. My title was quite long, so I added a third strip of patterned paper in my photo block to hold the rest of it. A little journaling strip, a flower or two and you're done!

No comments: