Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Changing things up/DT call


I love the way my title for the 5 things LO I did. Not only did I love using the different fonts, I really tried to change up the way each part of the title looked. For each different word I ended up trying to use a different technique. For the number 5, I cut out some Grunge Paper with my Cricut, painted it with a Copper Adirondack Dabber and put on a layer of Ranger Crackle paint in Rock Candy. For the words things and about, I altered my Thickers by adding some dimension with Ranger Glossy Accent. For the word love, I stamped out the word with a brown ink and covered it with Distress Stickles. I really love using the Ranger and Adirondack brands to add some pop to all my LOs. ScrapbooksPlus has a great variety of their products!

ScrapbooksPlus is putting out a DT call! If you are interested in trying out for the Design Team stop by ScrapbooksPlus, purchase a specially priced kit made for the DT call starting Dec 1st! Stop by the ScrapbooksPlus website for more information.
Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: