Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Changing up your layout sizes

I have a confession to make. Up until last year the only size layouts I made were 12x12. I guess I never thought about mixing up page sizes in my albums. Well, I took an online class and it had us making different sized pages AND putting them into the same album! I fell in love with the way it looks~ and with all the variety of 3 ring albums out there it makes it so easy to do. ScrapbooksPlus has a great variety of different 3 ring albums.


Here is a 8 1/2 x 11 LO that I did of my twins from when they were much younger. I really enjoy doing 81/2 x 11 LOs. They have become my go to page when I have a photo that I really want to stand out and don't have a enlargement of that particular picture.
Check out the DT wall and see all the different sized pages that the designers are coming up with.

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: