Monday, November 16, 2009

Love You- By Loretta Cooper


Card Making was not part of my scrapping resume when I joined the Design Team last year... Now it's one of my favorite distractions. Card design somehow requires a different eye than the 12X12 lay out... To get started, I poured over card books and the samples all over the walls at Scrapbooks Plus.
One of the bonuses of card making is that it's instant gratification! I could spend a week on a layout... but an hour on a card. And when you're done, there's a lovely gift to give away.
If you haven't tried card making, this is a great kit to get started with... the papers are super versitile, and can be used to make everything from birthday cards to anniversary or even Father's Day cards.
Lots of great stuff on the wall this month.
Don't forget to check it out!

No comments: