Monday, November 2, 2009

So This is Love

As promised, my take on the page map for this month! I didn't actually use a circle, but I tried to create a circle effect with the pieces I "fussy cut" out of the die cut paper. What do you think?
.
The SEI Moravia papers are so beautiful - I loved working with them. The foiled papers end up making your creations seem so elegant! You can't see the shine in this photograph, but trust me, in real life the effect is so impressive. I also added some bling! with five amber-colored rhinestone brads - see them in the corner of the blue photo mat?
.
In the kit this month, we also had a piece of lovely blue sueded paper and I used my Cricut to cut the title and the fancy corner embellishment out of that. Scrapbooks Plus has the Storybook cartridge - the flourishes and embellishments on that cart are amazing! New to Cricut? There is usually somebody around to give you a demo - just ask! For those of you already familiar with Cricut, make sure you check out this month's newsletter for details on the new Cricut Club!

No comments: