Saturday, November 14, 2009

Page map


I love page maps. I always try to either use one that someone else has designed or make one up on my own. I used to not sketch mine out, but have recently started to. I think it keeps me on track and helps me get my scrapping done! I also find that using a page map can also help with scrapper's block~ something I think I have suffered from frequently lately!

This month's page map designed by Misty was fun to use. What I really look forward to is when I get to see the other DT member's LO using the same sketch. It amazes me how we can all have the same sketch and it comes out looking so varied! I really loved Susie's interpretation this month. She blogged about it on November 2nd. Go to Scrapbooks Plus and check out all the great LOs using Misty's sketch!!

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: