Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Few Cards

Here's a few cards I made with the July kit. I liked all the circles on the paper and thought I'd really set them off. I grabbed my circle punches and some pop dots, and off I went. For my first card, I used a circle punch on the bottom of the strip along the green edge. I adhered the circle cut-out to the card with pop-dots.


On this birthday card, I used the sparkly blue paper from DCWV as my background. How festive! Then, I again used several circle punches and layered everything, topping it off with a stamped cupcake on a piece of Bazzill Bling cardstock (attached with pop dots).

2 comments:

SharonVM said...

Between you and Erin, you are the masters of cards! (one of my weaknesses that I have vowed to work to improve in the coming months) I love circles and like how you have used it on the birthday card.

Kathryn said...

Cute! Love the birthday card.