Friday, August 22, 2008

How to Hook a Worm

This month's DT kit was really so inspiring to me. I love American Crafts- their bright, bold designs are so much fun to use! This LO was inspired by my niece trying to teach my son's how to bait a hook with a worm. I used a transparency journaling block from Prima, but when I put it on the LO it didn't "pop" enough for me so I painted the back edges with an Adirondack Paint Dabber and backed it with a piece of white card stock- I attached the card stock with Zip Dry Glue since it dries clear. I love the way that you can paint on a transparency to make it custom to the project that you are creating. I used Grungeboard arrows covered with Doodlebug Glitter in Limeade-the glitter is available at ScrapbooksPlus- to follow the pictures of the LO.

No comments: