Thursday, July 31, 2008

August design team kit



The August Design Team kit is ready for ya'll to pick up! I went with the very fun and colorful American Crafts line. I love the bright colors and funky designs. We've got crazy circles, pink lines, dots, butterflies and flowers. Also included is a Sunshine stamp, a variety of chipboard pieces, red eyelets (not pictured), a white clip (not pictured), Thickers, a bit of Hambly (cuz you gotta have the Hambly!) and some ribbon. I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

Another note: The Design Team page has been updated with tons of eye candy from Leah's kit. Head over the main site to check it out!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Looks fresh and yummy! I love Thickers so I should have a blast with the papers tonight while I'm cropping at the store.

Kim and I will be working on these kits at tonight's "No Frills" Crop.

Be sure to say "hi!" and possibly get your seat FREE as a RAK (random act of kindness) drawing at the crop. All you need to do is sign up for the crop, bring your favorite pictures and projects and have fun! There will be a drawing & if you are chosen, you will be able to sit with us and pick their brains for ideas and help.

Winner will be chosen randomly from crop attendees on today.

Lisa H said...

Picked my kit up today- can't wait to dive in and get creative!

SharonVM said...

I am sooooo late in getting started - just got the chance to work on the two-page layout this morning. I'm finding the colors fun in working with my newly-taken beach vacation photos!