Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy

The August kit designed by Nancy is full of American Crafts FUN! To me the bright, summery colors are just so much fun to use. I purchased on of the BoBunny Word books at ScrapbooksPlus that spells Happy. It worked perfectly for our recent vacation photos! I covered each of the pages with the AC paper- I love to use the Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife to cut around the edges and ZipDry glue (ScrapbooksPlus sells them both!). I sanded around the edges and inked them to cover any "mistakes" that I made! I used the Printed Tickets from Jenni Bowlin for small journaling spots- they were perfect for it. The AC chipboard shapes were the perfect accent- they coordinated perfectally with the paper. I looped ribbon thru the rings so that I could hang it up to display.

No comments: