Friday, August 22, 2008

Hidden Mickeys?

I picked up my kit on the way home from Dulles after spending a week in California. Needless to say I had Disney on my mind. And as soon as I pulled this paper out of the packet, I knew it would be perfect for Disney pages. Look at all those "hidden Mickeys!" Hidden Mickeys are the Mickey Mouse head and ears concealed in the design of an attraction at Disney. And while we were too busy to look for these at the park, I sure saw quite a few in this American Crafts paper.


Not seeing it? How about now...


For this layout, to accentuate the "mickeys" I cut several out of the paper, coated them with Ranger's Glossy Accents, then adhered them to the layout with pop dots. And the stripes on the scalloped American Crafts paper is just perfect for journaling!

1 comment:

SharonVM said...

I would have never thought of Hidden Mickeys when I looked at that paper. How cute!!